Sunday 22 March 2009

Opera scenes in my college



I was involved in the college opera scenes which were held at the Bute theatre from 12th March until 14th March. That was my debut performance in opera scenes in the UK. It was so exciting. I felt great to have the opportunity to take part in this production.  I have learnt a lot of new things in this production. For instance, tolerance, team work, perseverance and time management. I am confident this is going to be a stepping stone towards my future career in music. 

As regard to photographs, I managed to persuade my boyfriend to secretly take photographs of me during the performance. Unfortunately, he sat next to a intolerant elderly gentleman who spotted his camera and ordered him to stop taking photographs during the performance.  Nevertheless, he managed to capture a few photographs after disabling the flash. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...